Sunday, December 28, 2014

Reported failure of Twitter on Android systems – Informador.com.mx

GUADALAJARA, JALISCO (28 / DEC / 2014) .- Through social networks, users Twitter from several countries reported a system failure does not allow them to log in from the phone with OS Android , because apparently marks an authentication error. However, for users of PC or iOS system there is no problem using the social network.

Apparently, the session was closed by surprise, even when several were half a publication. So far, neither Twitter nor Android has made any clarification of its failure.

In addition tweets in the software application TweetDeck appeared as if they had been published a year earlier.

The company thanked by notifying the inconvenience and added that the site will soon return to normal.

Before the mistake, users have had to get another way to enter the social network, and have expressed their annoyance at the fall of Twitter. Here are some comments:

CARLOSLGUERRERO: Hey Samsung, and also you joined the bromitas 28? Twitter does not work

Parccaa. You have been hung all Twitter, thank Android

Ksh_Kitty:.. Apple and Twitter have joined against Android

FamousLastCurse: I suffer because now would kill to be on Twitter from Mobile lying in bed

fifthniallsjdb. My twitter me malfunctions that want to break everything

Yisuuuuus: By being poor and having Android I can no longer enter Twitter on my phone. OZO K

I_LOVE_TO_LOVE: Why Twitter asks for a gmail account on cell ????? #Twitter What is happening ????? – COMUNIDADEEEE THAT happening ???

santideber: Twitter failures are part of April Fool’s Day

FandeJs: What happens to twitter not let me start? session on my cel and other browser tells me they are tecnicos.a problems alguen feels the same

el_morris: The twitter app on my android I logout

AngryGeek_ 9:. jajajaa to bear the failure of twitter in Android is betrayed and exposed to all the poor

@ demon2600: Only the planet android twitter #DiaDeLosInocentes have problems with that nice joke XD

Sofy_Madryn: do not kill, it just died on twitter celu for a while after revives

AlfreditoRomano. Oh you hurt me Twitter

telasopapeo: Many they can not express themselves without access to Twitter. The apocalypse is near.

With information from AFP

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment