Wednesday, July 8, 2015

These are applications that I use daily Android – Hypertext

Master Studio | Shutterstock

Master Studio | Shutterstock

Following the new saga begun by my fellow Hipertextual, comes my turn to share applications that I use in my daily life . As we show how we work in this new list of items we teach not only how to use entreternos and work, but the layout we have in our smartphones and see the different ideas we have when organize our desks and applications.

Sony-Xperia-Z3-Compact-007

Currently I use as smartphone main one Sony Xperia Z3 Compact because it was looking for two things: small size and long battery , and now I’m very happy with it, although I will not go unnoticed its shortcomings, as a chamber below the high-end Android and a slight warming when I overuse (especially playing). However, the smartphone I use is not important, and that makes it unique is how we have set.



My main desktop

I am a simple person. Unlike the various settings I’ve seen in many Android smartphones are friends, family or people I have met on the bus or train, I personally like to keep my smartphone with an experience as close to stock Android as possible , but correcting the few things I do not like it. Thus, as launcher I use Nova Launcher Prime , one of the first to adopt the aesthetic Material Design and whose level of customization and stability is impressive, along with the icon pack Materialistik.

 This is the main screen of my smartphone. To see it in full size, I let you capture [here] (https://www.dropbox.com/s/70xm867h4jgj088/1 .PNG? dl = 0).

This is the main screen of my smartphone. To see it in size completely, I let you capture here.

As for my layout , I have my desk organized in three different screens , the central the most important and where I have the vast majority of apps available in two touches. Unlike the dock of others, mine is almost identical to what we found in many smartphones default with the phone application, SMS Hangouts , House and Web browser. However, recommended by my colleague Antonio Saban, use Lightning Browser, due to its good management in RAM and speed.



My folders

As for the rest of my, I have them organized by folders, which are separated by the type of function that executes the app or a defining feature:

  • Social : As the name suggests, here I have all apps with a social component, as the official client for Twitter, Tumblr and Telegram and as WhatsApp messaging clients. Inside as well I have Slack and Trello, which use for work but did not see it meaning he had a folder just for this.
telegram vs whatsapp

At the risk of repeating myself too, I repeat: Telegram is the best in messaging services for Android

  • Google . In my daily life depend a lot of Google services (in excess even, I would say), so it was logical for me to group all Google applications I use most in one folder: GMail as mail client, the Google Play Store, Google Maps, Google Drive as my service in the main cloud, YouTube for the latest videos of my subscriptions and Keep as application notes, being simple enough to not use Evernote.

  • Services : necesiaras applications I use daily but that can not be classified as any of the previous two. So, I have Pocket to read all the articles that have retarded, Sync Pro for Reddit as my client favorite Reddit a beautiful aesthetic, Tapatalk to consult the various forums in which I subscribe, Buffer to manage my social network (especially Twitter ), and finally the app Banco Santander and Pepephone to manage my bank account and my data consumption, respectively.

  • Shop : As the name suggests, this folder is intended for applications that keep running my smartphone . For example, I have SD Maid Pro to clean my smartphone junk files, Titanium Backup to when I root on a smartphone and want to keep copies of my applications, or Tasker, a super useful app with a If-Else . Also I have Xposed to amend certain aspects of the system, Cerberus and app to have located my smartphone in case of theft and finally Light Flow, which allows me total control of the LED to know which notice has come to me without turning my smartphone.

 The potential of Tasker's what makes it one of my favorite apps on Android.

The potential of Tasker’s what makes it one of my favorite apps . on Android

  • Entertainment : For those times when I need to distract or take account my big hobby, the series, I have a specific section for this: with Boom Beach, from the creators of Clash of Clans, passing the little free time you may have in a day, along with My Boy! to remember old times with some games Game Boy Color. Also contained SeriesGuide in this list to keep track of the list of growing series I follow

  • Shipping . For when traveling, have CityMapper in cities where it supports is great. However, to move between Seville and Cordoba (where he studied and where I have my family), I use Sevilla Sevici for bicycle service in Sevilla, and WUL4Bus and SeviBus for the public bus service from both cities. All are improved and far from perfect, but they are the best alternative that is in Android right now.

iTunes Music Mover Android

Even if you have to rely on a WiFi connection utility AirDroid It is more than evident

  • Manager :. Although not the most explanatory to show by what name are these apps, basically in this folder are the applications to help me manage my files and images, as QuickPic as Solid Explorer file manager and gallery confidence. In addition, I also include in this folder AirDroid that allows me to transfer files from PC to phone and vice versa without wires, if you do not have one handy.

My widgets and Other Applications

However, not all applications on my smartphone , and use widgets on my desktop, specifically in two side windows on either side of the main desk. In one of the windows I have a widget markers for the Chrome browser that occupies the entire screen, which appreciate the synchronization between tabs and bookmarks. On the other hand, I have what I call the “multimedia” window. A widget to PowerAmp as favorite music player, one for Shazam and one for Pocket Casts, the best application of podcasts available on Android

 This is my secondary screens launcher. For a more detailed view, I leave the link [here] (https://www.dropbox.com/s/23fnxn83l2807yw/2.PNG? dl = 0) and [here] (https://www.dropbox.com/s/y78wig5o3b2h1nh/3.PNG?dl=0).

So are the secondary screens of my launcher. For a more detailed view, I leave the link here and here

Finally, time to talk about those applications also often use but are not included in any of my parent folders.: like eBay and Amazon app for sporadic purchases I make online; myTaxi for when I need a, Fliktu taxi to enhance the Share menu in Android, IF by Steam’s summer as my substitute Passes PassWallet on Android and Google Photos to make a backup of all photos from my camera in the cloud.

I have also other applications installed, but are in the limit be uninstalled due to little use I give them, like Facebook Lite and Instagram, Dropbox for the few files that come from that storage service in the cloud, and Mega will not have to rely on the web version when you download a file from there. And you, What use applications? Do you have any better alternative to any app that I use?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment