Monday, May 25, 2015

So my desktop looks Android and these are my favorite apps – Hypertext

In Hypertext we walk with the spirit of sharing very high, some months ago we began a series where all editors share the tools we use in our daily lives: How we work . After what has been well received by readers and how much we have asked the apps we use for our smartphones, recently we started writing about it, and counting Nasheli released details on the applications you have installed the section your mobile phone.

This time it’s my turn, and I soon followed several of my colleagues. These are My Application favorites and my desk looks like

Mobile, the layout, the launcher, the dock

For a while I’ve been using an environment of only three desks on Android where I organize 90% of the applications I use. Although I’m using almost Lollipop stock that is the version that brings Moto G 2014 , it became the custom of my time with MIUI and no application menu. As in all iOS applications in the ROM are deployed in the different screens, and can be organized into folders. Although there are a couple of apps that are not on my desktop but in the applications menu, the only reason for this is that they have a decent icon or an acceptable replacement with custom package that use at that time, so they stay there hidden in the dark like Bart’s twin .

I come using the same launcher for about three years or maybe more ago. Although I have tried several interesting things like Aviate, I end up returning to Apex Launcher Pro is fast, has lots of customization options, and I can apply countless packages of icons. Use a vertical grid of 4×4, horizontal middle range, large vertical interval, deactivate the infinite scrolling, the screen to single screen without scrolling, the icon size by 130% and a dock on one page with five icons.

In the dock I have the icon phone (is the least use), Phoenix for Android my client tweet favorite the button to launch the application menu, Telegram my favorite messaging app, and camera .

The work screen

The only widget that I use is called Clock Now and just have it because it is more beautiful than the classic energy control, has four variations to change appearance, and their main use is for me on and off the sync . Thing practically inaccessible in Android 5.0

In this first desk I have only four anchored applications.

  • Slack it is the tool of choice to communicate Hypertextual and organize work.
  • Todoist that is my favorite application for organizing tasks and remember all I have to do.
  • Trello that we also use it in Hypertext to organize teamwork and use it for any other projects you are working with someone else, excellent collaborative tool, although its app Android is pretty bad and does not receive an update that significantly improve eons.
  • Inbox that became my mail application account for both work and personal. Just too comfortable and not notified me of anything but really important.

Second screen

In my other two screens have all kinds of applications. So that I will mention quickly

  • Flipboard . Where I read a lot of the content of many sites and also took a magazine to which I add things that I find interesting, relatively frequently.
  • Falcon Pro : my second favorite Twitter client, exchange between and Fenix ​​because as good addicted to Twitter, not too many apps to read the timeline .
  • Twitter official the use statistics of tweets, and because it is the best to check all interactions.
  • Pocket where I keep everything you want to read later and have accumulated more than 2000 items that cause a nervous tic me when I see that I have so many pending.
  • Spotify is the only thing I use to listen to music in both the mobile and PC.
  • Reddit Sync my favorite client to read Reddit.
  • Feedly feeds the only reader I use, although infrequently.
  • Buffer imperative to schedule updates on social networks . The use for work and my personal accounts.
  • Plex the most fabulous thing there if you have a Chromecast and want to create an ultra cheap media center .
  • YouTube is there something to explain?
  • Netflix this again some explaining?
  • Playstation the companion application for the PS4, makes me easier to write using the mobile as a second screen to send messages.

Third screen

  • Sunrise the app more beautiful and complete calendar out there for Android, which also lets you import calendars from virtually anywhere. I have the Facebook to remember birthdays, and have calendars US TV networks and Sunrise warns me when transmitting new chapters of my favorite series.
  • Contacts, just to have on hand.
  • Calculator, because neither divide two numbers.
  • Gallery, which brings the Moto G is the fastest I’ve ever used.
  • Facebook because YOLO.
  • Chrome is the browser you use on Android and it feels so bad, timing is everything to me.
  • The Play Store
  • A folder with all Google apps. G +, maps, Hangouts, Photos, etc. I hardly use any. What’s reviewed on Google+ and maps when nowhere to go.
  • Clock, because alarms.
  • Instagram because cats.
  • Folder messaging: there I have the SMS app, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. The use little, usually my mother writes me by the three, until she remembers that it is better for Telegram.
  • _ (ツ) _ / ¯

wallpaper to use in catches great part of the application Facets Justin Maller and contains 365 funds by 0.99 cents

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment