Monday, March 2, 2015

The first Android uncompromising – Hypertext

Android has always been one of my favorite platforms. In fact, for many years I used an Android smartphone as the primary device. But there was a turning point: any Android device was able to offer me everything I needed . At that time, I made the switch to iOS and since then, I have not reused permanently an Android terminal as master (although I usually wear a Sony Xperia Z3 in my pocket as a secondary device) .

But do not misunderstand me. I love Android; ‘ve always wanted to reuse an Android as the primary device ; I have always been open to discard my iPhone in my pocket and carry a single smartphone with Google’s platform. The problem is that the device has never arrived.



Almost two years ago I wrote a post on Hypertext (Celularis, at the time) in which I stated: “The iPhone 5 is the most comprehensive smartphone market.” It was the one with the larger screen, and the highest density of pixels, not the most powerful processor on the market; but he was always among the best in all aspects. That is precisely Android smartphone type sought both and probably not the only one. An Android smartphone without compromise, no “buts”. And that smartphone Android without compromise has not been a reality until the arrival of Samsung Galaxy S6.

It may not be the best at everything, but lacks weaknesses In the minutes that could test yesterday Samsung Galaxy S6 -and its Edge version) – and what Samsung showed us during his presentation, became clear that this smartphone is a cut above previous generations . S5 we all complain about its construction and poor user experience caused by Samsung TouchWiz. Both have been fixed in the Samsung Galaxy S6. Now it is more beautiful, more solid, more fluid and flashy, leaving no apparent fault this S6

Perhaps your camera is not the best on the market.; either your screen or autonomy-all that we will check further on. But surely, in all aspects is among the best in the industry . It is a mobile uncompromised Android fair we all expected.

Samsung has done. At last.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment