Saturday, January 18, 2014

This is my Android and my desk by Manuel Block - The Free Android

Android-Army1

Many know and

This section is my Android The Free Android where editors working on this page talk about your Android device and use that give. Well today is my turn. (Bieeeeen!)

use I give to my Android is fairly complete for both social networks and courier services as for my day and gestionarme my duties. It’s what you have a bad memory, that things happen and you need someone, or in this case, something you remember.


Mi (s) Android

nexus-4-block

few months ago to present my model is a Nexus Android 4. This smartphone from Google certainly covers all my needs and demands that I ask on a mobile. Able to run any application that a substantial performance and a not very high battery consumption. Still, I have some set configurations that make me last a little longer battery throughout the day.

addition to this device as I love tinkering with different Android, I have a Moto G because I could not resist trying the Moto experience. By having it for a few weeks, the taste that left me before returning my Nexus 4 has been amazing, better than expected. If you are thinking of renovating your Android and not want to spend much money, Moto G is a very good choice.


operating system, installed applications and organization

Returning my Nexus 4 for a while I had stock 4.4 to version KitKat (had to try the chocolate) and root, there are applications that are essential to me as Titanium Backup or Greenify . With these applications get earn some internal storage and longer battery life.

But now, I have installed a custom ROM I always wanted to try, Paranoid Android in its latest stable version based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean . The great customization offered this ROM leaves me ever more surprised. To say that there is not much difference in performance stock ROM but the customization and interface modes worth installing.


Start Menu

menu-applications-1

My device has installed Nova Launcher, which allows me a additional customization both in appearance and functions. The ability to lower the center of notifications sliding down from the center of the screen I love it.

I have two home screens, with the first applications I use most throughout the day and the second with the team of Cal application The main use I give the calendar widget is the have controlled my exam dates, special events, for example of a concert you want to go, and reminders to compensate for my lack of memory.

You can see that on the first page of the start menu have two more messaging services use Whatsapp and Hangouts . As for social media I have Instagram and Twitter . And finally as camera application Focal use, which in my case I like better than the native Android.


Application Menu

menu-applications-2

If we go to the application menu, thanks to Nova I have two tabs . The first command with folders where applications have to find them more easily installed and applications I use regularly but become essential in my day to day. In the other tab is already as usual, other installed applications, which honestly rarely step out there.

In most applications use is VSCO Cam to edit pictures and then share. In order not to miss anything, I Feedly as feed reader and Pocket to save articles and read later. Use Chrome as internet browser and Maps as GPS. Finally, Timely I think a great application functions both aesthetically and brings Shazam can not fail to identify any song playing wherever you go.


Conclusion

Using my Android did not limit myself to social networking, instant messaging or music, but I take it further. In my case, I bought a Nexus 4 because I knew I would meet my needs and also, all the major developers of ROMs, always spend part of their time to the development of a version of the ROM for the Nexus 4.

I love tinkering and modifying my device and it is rare for more than a month has the same device. I’m always installing new applications emerging on Google Play, as in the case of Cover, which has been established as my lock screen by default.

not know for sure what you will be the next Android terminal to take me hands but I’m pretty sure it will be one with pure Android . I hate the layers Modified installing some manufacturers. No doubt this was one of the reasons I bought the Nexus 4. So if Google is doing so well with their terminals, would not surprise me to finish with another on the hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment